Header Ads

Header ADS

IELTS Speaking Part 2 : Describe an important letter you wrote to someone


Sample Answer :

There have been so many letters that I have written in my life, both at personal and professional level. But, the one letter that I regard as truly important for me and the one which actually helped me shape my career is my resignation letter.
I remember working for a multi national company for about a year and it was during that time that I realized that this job is not giving me any fun and excitement to live about. There is a fixed salary that I get and there is nothing much more than that. No targets to meet and nothing exciting.
There is no work pressure and the feeling of getting things done, because you are working as a team and it is more about collective, so neither the praise nor the punishment comes to individual and I think in some ways it takes away the individuality from the person.
The reason the letter is very important for me is because I had to think lot of times and it was after I had written around 3 resignation letters that I finally decided that I want to do something else with my life. It was a great experience in that company but what was great was to be able to end the journey at the right time. So, I had to fight with my friends and family and the people who care for me the most and then do something that is best for me.
It was after that letter that I realized that I do have lot of courage and can do whatever I want to in my life.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.